THE AT-ONE ENTRY LEVEL UHF SYSTEM, THE BEST EQUIPPED ON THE MARKET
Introducing AT-One, Audio-Technica’s entry level UHF wireless system. With a 2 x 4 channel frequency plan for enhanced flexibility, sturdy but stylish build quality and a simple user interface, AT-One is ready to become your perfect wireless companion.
One is designed with simplicity and ease-of-use in mind. Equipped with a practical carrying case, rack-mount kit and detachable antennae, AT-One is the perfect balance of price and performance, ideal for those looking for accurate, reliable performance at an entry level price. The AT-One’s frequency plan is divided into two groups with 4 available channels in each group split between the Europe wide license free frequency range and the LTE duplex gap. Users can choose up to 4 channels within one group.
Available in three configurations, AT-One can be purchased with a beltpack or handheld transmitter. The ATW-11F comes equipped with a sturdy, discreetly designed beltpack, providing 10mW RF output power, damping switch and a battery life of 10 hours.
- Designed for quick and easy use
- Perfect balance between price and performance, the AT-One is ideal for those looking for reliable results at low prices
- The frequency plan of AT-One is divided into two groups with 4 channels available in each group, one in the range of authorized European frequencies and the other in the duplex Gap
- Users can choose up to 4 channels in a group
- The ATW-11F system is equipped with a discreet and robust pocket transmitter
- RF transmission power 10mW
- The bodypack transmitter has a 4-pin HRS connector, which is able to connect to all Audio-Technica wireless microphones
- Up to 10 hours’ battery life with 2 x 1.5V AA batteries
- RF Indicator light
- Robust construction from high quality components
- Delivered in a transport case with a rack mount kit and detachable antennas
“2 X 4 CHANNELS”
AT-One’s frequency plan is divided into two groups, each with 4 channels available, one in the range of authorized European frequencies and the other in the duplex gap. Users can choose up to 4 channels in a group.
“RF LIGHT INDICATOR”
The display on the half-rack receiver clearly indicates both the RF and AF levels.
The ATW-R1F receiver delivers a voltage of 12V / 100 mA for powering an ATW-B80 booster antenna, active splitters, an antenna combiner or any other active component.
|Operating Frequencies||24 – 831 MHz, 863 – 865 MHz|
|Number Of Channels||2 x 4 frequencies|
|Frequency Stability||/- 0.005%, Phase lock loop frequency control|
|Frequency Response||60 Hz – 16 kHz|
|Operating Range||60m, typical|
|Receiving System||Antenna switching diversity|
|Image Rejection||55dB minimum|
|Dynamic Range||HH: 108 dB, BP 103 dB (@ max deviation)|
|Sensitivity||10dBµV (S/N 60dB @ 20 kHz deviation)|
|Total Harmonic Distortion||<1% – 20 kHz deviation @ 1 kHz|
|Audio Output Unbalanced||-2dBV|
|Audio Output Balanced||4dBV|
|Output Connectors (Microphone)||Balanced: XLRM-type|
|Output Connectors (Instrument)||Unbalanced: 6.3 mm mono jack|
|Maximum Output Level||Mic / Line (0 / -20dB)|
|Antenna Input||BNC type, 50 – BIAS voltage 12V DC 100mA each|
|Dimensions||200 mm x 42 mm x 122 mm (W x H x D)|
|Weight||418 g without accessories|
|Accessories Included||AC Adapter, Antennas, Rack mount adapter, protective carrying case|
|RF Power Output||10 mW|
|Spurious Emissions||Following national regulations|
|Input Connections||Pin 1: GND
Pin 2: INST
Pin 3: Mic
Pin 4: DC Bias 10V
|Battery Type||Two 1.5V AA alkaline (not included)|
|Battery Life||10 hours – depending on battery type and use pattern|
|Dimensions||66 mm x 98 mm x 22 mm (W x H x D)|